Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wonderful Lunch Today - Homemade

Well, after muh thought and decisive contemplation, I decided to try and cook my lunch at home. The main reason is to see if it would be better than many of the places i eat lunch at currently, which will remain nameless for fear of them blocking me from eating in the future, or worse!
The choice was roast beef and tater tots. I grilled the tots (yes, in a basket) and also the bread and finally the cheese.

It turned out delicious... really tasty. And, surprisingly, less expensive and healthier.
This doesn't;t preclude me from such iconic destinations as the Fish River Grill, but I am now going to supplement my gastronomical cravings with some home made food -- at least once in a while.

Visit me at www.JohnWoodsAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment